Energy Efficient Glass Options
Thermal Windows & Doors is proud to manufacture vinyl replacement windows and doors with the ENERGY STAR® label. Every ENERGY STAR qualified window is independently certified by the National Fenestration Ratings Council, or NFRC, to perform at or above strict levels set by the U.S. Department of Energy. The rating gives you the tools needed to compare window performance.
Peak PerformanceTM Glass
Our Peak Performance Glass system is a dual-pane insulating glass system that combines one lite of high performance Low-E Glass and one lite of clear glass. The air space between the two is enhanced with Argon, an insulating gas. Consider the Peak Performance Glass system, which combines one lite of high-performance triple coat Low-E Glass and one lite of clear glass, for climates where solar control is important.
Peak PerformanceTM Ultra Glass
Peak Performance Ultra Glass combines triple glazing, Low-E Glass and Argon gas to offer a U-factor of 0.24, an insulating value that exceeds ENERGY STAR criteria.
Peak PerformanceTM Elite Glass
The addition of Krypton gas for optimal insulation gives our Peak Performance Elite Glass system an exceptional U-factor of 0.20, which far exceeds ENERGY STAR criteria and Department of Energy R-5 criteria (the lower the U-factor, the better a window insulates).
Vinyl Color Options*
Painted Exterior Finish Options*
Custom color match is available
Bay & Bow Windows
- Pre-Finished Wood Option Package
- Oak Veneer and Solid Oak Colonial Casing available
- Casement or Double Hung Vents
- Custom Hip or Shed Roofs (Shingle or Metal)
- External Aluminum Knee Brace Supports*
- Insulated Seat Board provides increased weather protection
- Bow Configurations: 3, 4 or 5-Lites
- Custom Depths available
- Triple Glaze Glass: Choose from high-performance insulating glass systems featuring Low-E glass enhanced with Argon or Krypton Gases and sealed with Warm-Edge Technology Spacer Systems
Dress up your windows with our gorgeous jewel cut, colored, and camed decorative glass patterns.
Choose from a variety of decorative grid patterns, styles and colors. All grids come between the glass for easy maintenance and a clean, modern look.
Grid options include:
- 3/8″ square
- 5/8″ flat
- 5/8″ or 1″ contoured
Full fiberglass screens come standard with double hung windows or choose from:
- Half screen: In fiberglass, charcoal aluminum or Invisi-Screen®
- Locking half screen: In fiberglass, charcoal aluminum or Invisi-Screen®
- Full screen: In charcoal aluminum or Invisi-Screen®
Optional Full Invisi-Screen®
Full-frame screen for sharp, bright visibility with increased insect protection.