DreamspacE® Patio Enclosure Styles
Our Cathedral style Sunrooms feature vaulted ceilings and glass transoms, providing an abundance of light and openness. They can be added to one or two-story homes, seamlessly blending with your home’s architecture. Available in custom sizes, or nine standard sizes, this sunroom will become your family’s favorite room in your home!
Our Marquee style sunrooms feature a roof design that slopes from the house wall. Also called shed, straight eave, or studio styles, the Marquee style will complement most any home’s architecture. Available in custom sizes, or six standard sizes, entertaining family and friends will be a pleasure your new sunroom.
Convert Existing Screen Rooms/Patios
Our Walls-Only Patio Enclosure is the perfect solution for those who would like to enjoy the benefits of a sunroom, and already have an existing roof-covered porch or patio. Customizable wall heights and widths can beautifully enhance the look of your home while providing the protection you desire from inclement weather and pesky insects.
Wall System Features
Energy-efficient all-season DreamspacE® Patio Enclosures feature a three-inch thick wall system with thermally-enhanced structural frames for added strength and durability.
Our three-inch roof system with Aluminum I-Beam Roof Mullions is thermally-enhanced to inhibit the transfer of heat and cold, enabling you to utilize your new DreamspacE® throughout the year. For increased insulating value, consider our six inch roof system.
Our Enhanced Roof Panels enable you to add shingles to the roof of your sunroom, creating an aesthetically pleasing transition between the enclosure and house roof.
Sliding Patio Door Features
Our Fully Fusion-Welded Vinyl Patio Door features a Monorail Track Design and Anti-Racking System enabling the door to glide smoothly.
Jamming screens are not an issue with our heavy-duty hanging screen featuring AccuTrack Anti-Racking technology.
The Dual-Point Grappling Hook Lock increases security by drawing the sash tight to the door frame.
Slider Window Features
You will also enjoy advanced features with the Vinyl Slider Window System, including Removable Track Liners for easy cleaning.
Warm-Edge Technology reduces condensation and seal failures, making your new DreamspacE® Patio Enclosure a comfortable living space for all your family activities.
Self-aligning, Dual Tandem Brass Rollers glide along a mono-rail track for smooth, easy sash operation.
Removable window sashes provide quick screen room conversion and maximum ventilation.
Optional Window Styles
Add an elegant bay window, double hungs or casements to your sunroom.
Maintenance-Free Grids in colonial and prairie patterns add a special touch to the appearance of your DreamspacE® Patio Enclosure.
- Earthtone Color Walls and Windows
- ASA Luran Wall Skins are a dent and scratch-resistant alternative for interior and exterior sunroom walls
- Electric-Ready Chaseways enable the addition of wall outlets, lighting, ceiling fans, or heating and air conditioning to your sunroom
- Fixed or Operable Skylights enable you to enjoy blue skies and more light in your sunroom.
- Extruded Integral Gutter System
- 6” Roof Panels with enhanced insulating properties and span capabilities
- Enhanced Roof Panels enable you to add shingles to the roof of your DreamspacE Patio enclosure and sunroom, creating an aesthetically pleasing transition between the sunroom and your home.
- K-Gutter Prep
*3- and 4-ply panels only.
Window & Door Options
- Various window styles including double hung, casement or bay windows. Or, to increase your viewing area and light, try glass kick panels, trapezoid shapes or rectangular transoms.
Choose from a variety of decorative grid patterns, styles and colors. All grids come between the glass for easy maintenance and a clean, modern look.
Grid options include:
- 3/8″ square
- 5/8″ flat
- 5/8″ or 1″ contoured
Dress up your windows with our gorgeous jewel cut, colored, and camed decorative glass patterns.
- 3’ Insulated Steel Entry Door
- Thermo-Deck insulating floor system if available in various thicknesses and insulating values.
All DreamspacE® Patio Enclosures are standard with dual-pane insulating glass and Warm-Edge Technology, increasing the insulating value of your sunroom’s windows and sliding glass doors by 200%.
Add one of our optional insulating glass packages constructed of Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass to turn your DreamspacE® Patio Enclosure and Sunroom into a 24-Hour RoomTM that you can use morning, noon and night!
As shown in the diagram on left, Low-E:
- Allows natural light to freely enter your DreamspacE® Patio Enclosure.
- During winter months, Low-E glass reflects heated air back into the DreamspacE® keeping it warm while lowering heating costs.
- In the summer, Low-E glass reflects the warm air outdoors back outside, lowering your DreamspacE® cooling costs.
- Available in All-Season and 3-Season Systems
- Standard & Custom designs
- White and Earthtone Colors
- Max Glass designs
- Thermally-enhanced roof system
- 6” roof (option)
- Shingle-Ready Roof Panels (option)
- Enhanced Insulating Glass packages (option)
- Maintenance-Free Grids (option)
- DreamGlas® decorative glass (option)
- Optional window styles including double hung, casement, bay, kick panels, trapezoid shapes or rectangular transoms
- Concealed, electric-ready wall and roof (option)
- Fixed or operable skylights (option)
- Insulating floor systems (option)
- Components meet International Building Code (IBC) standards
Energy Efficient Glass Package Options
Improve the comfort of your DreamspacE®, while saving money on heating and cooling bills. They are also better for the environment because they lower your carbon footprint.
Our manufacturing processes blend environmental sensitivity with high-quality finished products. We recycle our vinyl, glass and aluminum scrap, often selling it to companies outside our industry. These materials provide our customers products with sustainable life spans, keeping them out of landfills.
Look for the Greener ChoiceTM Logo to identify these products and materials.